Our family's journey with Aidan's bilateral cochlear implants
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Damn Hurricane Gustav
SO it looks like Gustav will be hitting Monday and Tuesday and it is headed towards New Orleans. We were supposed to be headed down to New Orleans on Tuesday to get Aidan's implant activated. It doesn't look like we will be going, but we will find out for sure Monday night/Tuesday morning. It really sucks, I was really looking forward to this day and don't want to postpone it. I am hoping if we do have to cancel it that we can get in later that week or early the next week. Our luck we won't be able to get in for another several weeks, then I'll be really pissed.