Our family's journey with Aidan's bilateral cochlear implants
Friday, August 8, 2008
We have scheduled Aidan's implant activation day for September 3, 2008. I cannot wait for it. Originally we didn't think I was going to be able to go with Edward, since I will be having a csection on August 18, but I think I will be healed enough to go. Even if I am not, I think I will push myself anyway. I may be in a lot of pain, but I don't want to miss that moment for anything. We haven't told family yet when the day is and might not if we don't have to. I can see everyone calling us all day that day to find out the news and if it doesn't work, it will be pretty hard on us. Some of our family don't seem to understand that this isn't 100% foolproof, it may not work at all. So everyone please pray that it works for him and he can finally hear on that day.